Yours Is The Most Important Case
As attorney and client, we take the journey together until we reach the end of your case. When it’s over – whether by settlement or judgment – it’s your turn to make a judgment of our services.
We are proud of our law firm, but our opinion is not the one that matters – our clients’ is:
- “Very trustworthy and reliable. He went beyond his role to get me a decent settlement, even negotiating with my insurance company to lower their bill so that I got more for my injury. I would use time and time again and always recommend him. And we found out we are from the same state and share a lot of the same values and root for the same football team. GO OSU!!!” – Christina
- “After getting in my car accident in October ’11 I was in need of a good lawyer. After a lot of research I came across the S.E. Farris Law Firm. Everyone in the firm was very friendly and knowledgeable about my case. Spencer and his secretaries were very in sync when it came to anything I needed. If I wanted an update or had a question all I had to do was send a quick email. They always replied in a timely manner. Spencer and his team worked hard for almost a whole two years on my case, and I am very happy with the outcome. I will definitely recommend the S.E. Farris Law Firm to anyone. I would also go back to Spencer if I ever need to.” – Jamie
- “I have talked to several different Law Firms and by far, Spencer Farris is the Best. I would highly recommend anyone who has a claim or just a question about a legal matter to call the Spencer Law Firm for answers. Very helpful and pleasant people too. They were able to achieve what Arron Sachs was not. I would choose this firm again.” – Ron
- “During the first phone conversation I had with Spencer I knew right away that I could trust him. For me this was incredibly important because it was his honesty that won me over and safely allowed me to accept him as my representative partner. I use the word “partner” because Spencer created an environment where we worked together, toward a common goal, and I knew I could count on him. He of course led the way, and I always felt like we made progress together. What facilitated this the best was the way he communicated. His assistant Laura is nothing short of AMAZING! I always knew what was happening, and I always had a voice and a choice. I highly recommend Spencer Farris as a personal injury attorney. He demonstrated true professionalism by promptly working on my case, caring about my situation, and communicating with me on a regular basis. Through his hard work the case was resolved in my favor. If I ever get into a similar situation again, without hesitation, I know exactly who to call.” – Michelle
- “Dealing with Spencer and his legal assistant Stephanie was great. They were both very helpful and were always there to answer my questions as I have never sued anyone before so I did not understand much of what was going on. Spencer was very understanding and helpful when I did not think my first offer was fair to my case and fought to help get me more that was more of a suitable judgment for my situation. I hope that I will never have to be in this situation again, but if I am I will definitely be calling Spencer. I will be recommending him to any of my friends and family that need a personal injury lawyer.” – Tasha
- “This is the best Law Firm I have ever dealt with. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do but Spencer and his team lead me in the right direction. I called several Attorneys and none of them wanted to take my case cause it was bit of a challenge but when I spoke to Spencer, he said “He would take my case and explained everything involved and reassured me that everything would turn out in my favor.” Well he was definitely right we won the case and I was more than pleased. Spencer and his team were always a pleasure to deal with they were always in a good and pleasant mood unlike some Attorneys that are grumpy and act like it’s a bother for you to call them and ask questions he always told me the truth about my case and never once acted like I was a bother in fact he was always laughing and in a good mood which is very hard to find in an Attorney. I would definitely refer him to my friends and family and everyone else looking for an outstanding Attorney and that he is. I could go on forever because it is just so hard to find someone like S.E Law firm, Spencer is definitely the attorney for everyone. Just plain out wonderful. If you’re looking for the best Attorney around I suggest you try Spencer and his team.” – Kimberly & Kevin
- “Now that it is finally over, I want to thank you for working on my case. It was nice knowing someone was on my side. Justice was done but it will never bring back my husband. I miss him everyday of my life.” – Paula
- “After I was hit by a truck, I hired a lawyer to handle my case, but I never knew what was going on. I was unhappy at how things were going. I knew of discount lawyers through my union, but one of buddies referred me to his attorney at The Farris Law Firm. I was so pleased with how my case went that when my wife was injured at work we knew who would give us the attention and help we needed.” – Mike
- “As soon as I injured my back at work, I called Spence. He had been such a great friend to us after my husband Mike was injured that he was the only attorney I trusted. I didn’t know what to do because I was scared I would miss too much work. He’d given Mike his cell number, so it was easy to reach him. He calmed my fears by letting me know what to expect. He got me the care I needed and settled my case as fast as possible.” – Wendy
- “I was missing work after being injured in an auto accident. I had heard the stories of insurance companies’ teams of attorneys fighting for them and I knew I needed an experienced attorney fighting for me. I picked Spencer Farris because of his experience. I’m thankful it’s all over now and that I picked the right lawyer.” – Randy
- “After my auto injury I was not only hurt, but terribly scared. I didn’t know what to do. Spencer prepared me for what was ahead and how he would handle my case. I felt better having an idea of what to expect. His experience paid off for me and I now keep his number in my cell phone, in case of emergency.” – Cleveland
- “Thank you for all of your help during my husband’s workman’s comp case. I hope we never have to experience this type of situation in our lifetime again, but if we do you’ll be the lawyer of our choice. Thanks again!” – Rick & Lauri
- “You certainly have made my Aunt Margaret a very happy person. She is pleased with the settlement and is so glad she doesn’t have to appear in court, something she viewed as an ordeal. My thanks to you for all of the assistance and support you offered my aunt during the period of time you handled her case. I am very appreciative.” – Jackie
- “Spencer did everything he said he would in a short period of time. We feel he was fair. He kept us informed every step of the way with our problem. We will use him again if the time would come we needed him.” – Paul
- “Spencer and his staff (mostly Amy B) oversaw my accident related neck injury case in 2011-2012. They were very professional and sensitive to my needs. I was compensated more than I would have believed prior to my being referred to Spencer by a very good friend of mine. I hope I never need an injury attorney again but Spencer’s THE MAN! Hand your case to Spencer and he will do the rest. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I can now move forward with my life. My disability compensation alone would have never sustained any sort of normal lifestyle. I can now begin to rebuild. Thank you again Spencer!” – Clayton
The S.E. Farris Law Firm’s Client Bill Of Rights to guarantees yours is the most important case.
Attorney S.E. Farris discusses a unique workers’ compensation case, and how he secured the settlement his client was entitled to receive.